Thursday, January 22, 2015

Celebrate Today stamp set from Stampin' Up 2015 Occasions Catalog

I made this card for a swap with members of an online demonstrator support group, SUDSOL.  It features the Celebrate Today stamp set with coordinating Balloon Framelits Dies and the Birthday Bash Designer Series Paper from the 2015 Occasions Catalog.  I stepped it up with Calypso Coral Pompom Trim and Bermuda Bay Sequin Trim.






















I stamped the pennants and stars with gold Encore Ink and embossed with gold embossing powder.    I created a sky look with Whisper White Craft Ink that I applied with Sponge Daubers onto Soft Sky cardstock.  I covered most of the cardstock with varying intensities of the ink by "stamping" randomly with the dauber until there was no ink left and repeated that process until the cardstock was almost covered with circles.  The product list is below.


No comments: