Friday, March 8, 2013

Stampin' Up! Blooming with Kindness Sympathy Card

This Stampin' Up! set, Blooming with Kindness, is a very versatile set.  It includes the large flower which can be a focal point or background or even both, as well as sentiments for Thank You, Birthday, Encouragement, and Sympathy.  I needed a larger sentiment for this card, so I chose the sympathy from the Blessings From Heaven stamp set.

Blooming with Kindness stamp set
I layered Sycamore Street (2013 Sale-A-Bration) on Whisper White and attached it to the Summer Starfruit card base with Stampin ' Dimensionals.  I stamped the flower on Whisper White.  I stamped a two more flowers on Whisper White - cut one complete flower and one center and attached each one with Stampin' Dimensionals for a 3D flower.  I adhered a Tea Time Paper Doily to the card base and then attached the image piece with more Dimensionals.  (after I layered it on some Basic Gray card stock.

I stamped the sentiment in Basic Gray on Whisper White and punched it out with the Large Oval Punch.  I punched 2 Basic Gray ovals and glue them on the back to form a frame.  I attached this to a Summer Starfruit label that was cut with the Apothecary Accents Framelits die.  I used Basic i Gray brads on the label and attached it to the card base with Stampim' Dimensionals.

I sure do use a lot of Stampin' Dimensionals but they really add a lot of visual appeal to a card.

Have fun stampin'!