Thursday, March 21, 2013

Oh, Hello! stamp set from Stampin' Up!

Sometimes I just do not have enough time to come up with my own design AND I do love to make things from tutorials.  (Probably comes from my former sewing "hobby" - I used to make all my own clothes with Vogue patterns).   My favorite source is Chat Wszelaki at Me, My Stamps who wrote the tutorial for these Oh, Hello! cards.  I used different colors and ribbon, just because I don't like to do it EXACTLY like the tutorial, and because I thought I needed to use up my 2011-2013 In Colors by May 31!!  The good news is that we found out this week that Calypso Coral and Pool Party will be available in the next catalog!  I am so happy because I have been wondering what will I do without Pool Party!

Today I will show you two of the cards I made with an Island Indigo, Pool Party and Calypso Coral color scheme:

This card has a unique fold that I have not seen before, and adds some interest to the card.


All supplies by Stampin' Up!

Cardstock:  Island Indigo, Pool Party and Calypso Coral,
Ink:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Early Espresso
Accessories:  Stampin' Write Markers - Pool Party, Lucky Limeade; In Color Ruffled Ribbon - Island Indigo;  Vintage Faceted Buttons; Twine - Calypso Coral; Textured Impressions Embossing Folder - Chevron; Sizzix Framelits - Ovals Collection;  Lots of Stampin' Dimensionals

No comments: