Monday, August 20, 2012

Stampin' Up! Cannery Framelits and Mini Milk Carton Die

My friend Kathy took me along to the Joyful Heart Stampers quarterly Stampin' Up! team meeting a couple weeks ago.  I was so excited to receive this adorable table favor that was given to all the attendees.  It is so cute and I love the idea of using a shaped Framelit to cut a window.


The Sizzix Framelits Dies are so awesome because they can be placed anywhere on the paper.  In this case, the mini carton was cut out first with the Mini Milk Carton Bigz L Die, and then it was run through the Big Shot with the pear and leaf from the Cannery Framelit set to cut a pear shaped window.

I have been stamping the images with the matching stamps and die cutting them.  I learned something new, because this shows that the die cut pear and leaf without stamping work great for this kind of project.

This also features the gorgeous Orchard Harvest Designer Series Paper from the 2012 Holiday Catalog.

I also participated in a card swap at this event, so I will have about 20 cards to show you over the next few days!

Stamp, stamp, stamp!
Phyllis Strickland

No comments: