Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Stampin' Up! card swaps

I participated in several card swaps with other Stampin' Up! demonstrators that you can see in my Webshots Gallery.  It is too far out of the season to fill my blog with them, but they really are too good to miss.

Find the Mega Christmas Card Swap here.  

I also participated in  Stampin' Up! demonstrator swap of 2011 Holiday Mini card here.  Most are from a swap with SUDSOL members (Simply Unique Demonstrators Sharing On Line - a subscription group) and others are cards I swapped with some local demonstrators as well as some one on one swaps with several demonstrators.  This group will include Halloween, Autumn / Fall, and Christmas.

Details are missing right now for some of them but I will add them when I have time.  

I will edit the post to add the cards I made, but I didn't have any left so I have to make them!
Have an awesome stamping day evening!
Phyllis Strickland

No comments: